IMRA: Cratloe Woods (Clare)
June 14 @ 8:00 pm
DESCRIPTION: Cratloe Woods
DATE: Wednesday 14 June, 2023
CLIMB (M):200DISTANCE (KM):8.70EVENT DIFFICULTY:4 (1,1,2) – Easy Terrain, <200M ascent, 6Km – 10KmRACE MARKING: – Route fully marked GPS ALLOWED: Yes LEAGUES: ENTRY DETAILS: No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event VOUCHERS ALLOWED: No. Online entry only for this race. ROUTE DESCRIPTION:TBD GETTING THERE: Cratloe Woods, Cratloe, Co. Clare
To get there, leave the N18 dual-carriageway at Junction 5 (signposted for Cratloe/Sixmilebridge). After you pass the Woodcross pub/restaurant, take the next right turn signposted Cratloe Wood Forest Park. We’ll meet at the car-park about 1km up this road on the right hand side
OSI grid reference: R 486 621
Google Maps link ORGANISERS INSTRUCTIONS:NO CASH ENTRIES ON THE DAY – ONLINE-REGISTRATION ONLY
Under IMRA rules for competitor’s safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
This race is open to all IMRA members. There will online pre-registration available at €7 on www.imra.ie a week before the event until midnight the night before, or alternatively an IMRA race voucher card stamp (a 10 stamp IMRA race voucher card can be purchased for €50 as per instruction below)
IMRA MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE
All competitors must be IMRA members. IMRA membership costs €10 for a calendar year. It is unrelated to membership of other athletic clubs. IMRA membership cannot be purchased at the race, you must follow these steps beforehand:
- Login to your “myimra” account on www.imra.ie. If you don’t have an account, create one using the REGISTER FOR MYIMRA link, and follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase a membership using a credit/debit card.
- Bring the membership confirmation email containing your race number for the year with you to your first race of the year
- Collect your IMRA number at your first race, and hold on to it, as it’s valid for the full year.
- To pay for the individual race entry, go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase race entry for €7 using a credit/debit card. (available from the Monday before the event until midnight the night before )
Note: If you are not an IMRA member or don’t know your race number, it will not be possible to enter the race